Ty and I had an impromtu photo shoot the other day with Elsie and I am just in love with some of the pics that we got!!! We put in this bouncing saucer that we are borrowing from our neighbor and her feet already touches the bottom so by the time she can actually enjoy it to its fullest, she will be standing erect in it and won't be able to enjoy the fact that it bounces. I guess this is just a little taste of life to come as a child in the 90th percentile in height. Here are some gems that we got, seriously, I am just dying over some of these pictures.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Mini Photo Shoot
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I love them, love them, love them!!!!!!! Great color combinations, big beautiful eyes, darling angelic face, perfect features, our little princess!!!
MOM/grandma
She is so adorable! Great pictures!!
She is so cute I love when you get good pictures.
Jill I want to get a sewing machine for Christmas and I'm trying to ask around so I can get the most bang for my buck. Do you like your sewing machine? What is it, how much did it cost? If you don't mind telling me please let me know.
Thanks,
Mitzi
HOLY CUTENESS!
that 2nd pic is just...it's like she is looking right at me. I'm totally sure she is! (grin)
SHe is so precious!!! Too cute!!
(doesn't the exersaucer get taller?? or is it already at it's tallest? our's has four different settings... but no worries if she is too tall for it, because my kids enjoy those thing well into their toddler year... we have a new baby and pull it out and the toddler thinks it's the best new toy ever.)
She is so cute! I just want to squeeze her! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Jill, she is so cute!!! What great photos! I would love them all as well.
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up. Now that they are here it's hard to imagine life with out them. She is absolutley beautiful.
Cute pics, So i was walking around University Mall today and they had a kiosk that aprons. It reminded me of you and I really wanted to buy matching ones for Carley and I, but they were too expensive and I thought I could make those, but I need a pattern. Do you have a good pattern to use. The kiosk had a website at flirtyaprons.com. I really like the pink and brown one both in style and color. I like the ones that cover the chest also. If you could give me a good pattern to use I would appreciate it.
She's BEAUTIFUL! Love to all of you.......aunt larrie
Post a Comment