Elsie had her 6 month wellness appointment today and I thought I would share the results along with some recent pics of her that just make me melt.
Weight: 14.9 lbs-29%
Height: 26.8 in-85%
Head: 16.3 in-23%
Now for the pics:
She loves to smile and show off her two little bottom teeth. The whole teething process was not scary at all (like I was imagining) and she was such a trooper through it all. Really, she just wanted to sleep her way through teething, which I was just fine with.
She is rolling all over the place and her little legs are that strong yet but she tries to stand on our laps all the time. Poor little legs just give out right from under her all the time. I think she saw her cousin Ethan standing up like a strong little boy and realized it was time to give it a try. Ethan is a month younger than Elsie and he is such a strong little tyke.
I can't enough of her blue eyes. They are so inquisitive. And her eyelashes go on forever and ever.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Elsie at 6 months
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Like I always say - keep those darling photos of our grandchildren coming our way - we love them soooooo much!!!!! Our "Elsie Pie" has the cutest smile ever, and just look at those beautiful round blue eyes that absolutely melt ones heart. Give her a big kiss from Grandma and Grandpa B!!
Yep, she's pretty darn cute. Those eyes are gorgeous!
she is so so so adorable! i LOVE her sweet smiles, we need more "elsie" time:)
Jilly, she is just the cutest girl! I love her toothy grin.
She is so cute! I wish we were closer but maybe we will get together soon. Cannon gave her a kiss through the computer and said "that was on the cheek not the lips."
She is such a doll!! LOVE the pictures!
I love the Elsie pictures. She is just darling. I am glad that teething has gone well so far. Sleeping through it sounds like she had the right idea. Way cute Jill!
What a cutie!!! I love her toothy smile. I am glad to hear that the teething process isn't too scary (I'm still waiting for it to happen).
simply scrumptious!
Post a Comment