Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Really?!??!?

Okay, I am just as big of Twilight fan as the next 14 year old girl, but I think they have gone a little too far with the mania surrounding the movie and the books. Look at they have created this time:

I mean, honestly now, who thinks of this stuff? Twilight perfume? I have also heard that they have a lip balm out there that makes your lips cold so that it feels like you are kissing Edward...what? Maybe I need to tap into my inner 14 year old girl a little bit better to understand this one. Anyways, I still love the book and am up to see the movie again if anyone wants to see it with me...but just leave your Twilight perfume at home please ;)

6 comments:

Brandon, Lesley, Drew and Carter said...

Jilly you are so dang funny. I don't understand this crazy stuff either, but am still a huge fan of the movie and books. I would go and see it with you, I just need to make a quick trip to AZ!

KAT said...

Does it smell like blood?

Rachel said...

I agree. O-Ver-Board.

But I do wonder how it smells now that Kat mentioned it.

The Cannons said...

That is hilarious.
Mitzi

Christie said...

Oh man! Now I'm going to have to take my apple-shaped bottle full of Bella's scent back. I sure wanted to smell like her. :)

Ju said...

LOL, that is insane. I can't believe how much they are making on this... Twilight Barbies, perfume, chapstick... serious, they are going out of control!!! At least they are having fun??? Ha. I'll go see the movie again with you though :o)