Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Good Laugh

There is nothing quite like a baby laughing and it has been so much fun getting Elsie to laugh. We also just got a new video camera and we wanted to test it out and what better way than to debut Elsie and her cute giggles. I hope this brightens up your day as much as it has ours.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

mission accomplished!!

Rachel said...

Baby laughs are the best sound in the world! And by the way, I love your bedspread.

Ju said...

Aren't baby laughs the best!!! Oh that is just so sweet. I still spend many hours of the day trying to get my children to laugh. it is just too much fun, and always brings a smile to my face. Elsie is so adorable, I just can't get over it.

Anonymous said...

We love Elsie yes we do. And her laugh makes us laugh too!

Too cute!!!!

MOM