.jpg)
...Or so we like to lovingly refer to ourselves. We have made the big time, okay not really, but we are really excited for the future of our little apron club. A few weeks ago we were contacted by someone with Hallmark Magazine and they were putting together an article about all things aprons and those who wear them. This girl heard about our little apron club and just had to learn more. Okay, maybe not "had to" but she email me to arrange a phone interview. It was so much fun talking to her and telling her all about how our little club got started and how we get together once a week and just sew and gab and eat and laugh! It really is a good time! We are so excited for our 15 minutes of fame, within the apron world at least. So, here is your heads up. The article will in out in their April edition and we are just tickled to pieces over it.
We sent them some photos of some of the aprons that we have made and they asked if we could send them this gem (that Maren was truly inspired to make) to do a photo shoot of. 
What a lucky apron. To read more about the meaning behind this great apron and why it is so close to all of our hearts, go here. Yeah for Aprons and for Apronistas everywhere!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Apron Dorks...
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Way to go Jill and Apronistas!!! How fun!!!
That's cool. and those are some pretty cute aprons. I think that sounds like great fun, oh and I am still loving the hair.
Mitzi
That is so cool!!!
I read the story about the ruffled apron... what a great story.
I look forward to reading the article in the magazine.
Wow, that sounds like so much fun! What a great little group! Congrats on the magazing article!
Gotta love the apron dorks!!!
And Jilly no worries, I've thought about kissing James many many times before you said that...hahaha
You're famous! I'm going to have to go and buy that magazine now!
where did you get that cute header??? I need to do mine. Thx.
You girls deserve all the fame and applause for your hard dedication to this group. I wish I could be around more =( Congrats Jill and apron girls...ps cute overhead!
Very cute aprons! My sister, Tess, has gotten way into making aprons too. Super cute!
On another note, did you know that you were in my older brother's ward down in Yuma? He said he knew who you were, but that he didn't know you guys real well. His name is Adam Baird and he's on the border patrol. His wife is Elida and they have 3 little boys. Small world! Do you remember them?
Post a Comment