
I was shocked a few weeks ago when I got an invite on Facebook for my 10 year high school reunion this summer. I mean, has it really been 10 years already? And than I was even more shocked when I started "accepting friends" with people I haven't even talked to since before high school. I had always known that I wouldn't attend the reunion...when I left high school, I really left high school. Graduating meant starting over and never looking back which is exactly what I did. So when I got my invite for the reunion it was a no brainer...I wasn't going. Than I got more information about the reunion and if there was any doubt in my mind about whether or not I was going, when I read that it was going to cost $85 per person to attend one event out of the two days worth of events that is going to be the Class of '99 Ten Year High School Reunion I about died. $85!!!! No wonder Cherry Creek High School and its students have such a horrible reputation for being rich snooty types, they think everyone can afford $85 for events...and that doesn't even include the travel fare to get there for those that don't live in CO anymore. Seriously, I am in shock...complete shock. Needless to say, I will not be attending my high school reunion.
Monday, March 9, 2009
High School Reunion
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
LAME LAME LAME LAME
The reunion, not you.
I couldn't agree with you more.
LAME LAME LAME LAME
i hadn't heard anything about it. Where did you find the info? It would be fun to get people from church together some christmas if we are ever there at the same time.
This totally makes me laugh. I have always felt the same way about my HS reunion. Although the majority of my friends were younger than me, so I would be wondering where all my friends were. Ha.
Post a Comment