Monday, March 2, 2009

Close a door, open a window

Well, the Apron Club that I belong to received some sad news the other day when the girl that was writing the article that was going to be in Hallmark magazine sent us an email saying that Hallmark magazine was folding and March was going to be their last edition. Our article was going to be in the April edition...only one month away. But the writer assured us that the article was too good to just throw to the side so she is in the process of pitching it to other magazines (Martha here we come)! So while we wait to hear the latest on the article, my dear friend and president of the Secret Stitch Club designed this t-shirt for all the apron loving dorks of the world.

We understand some might think that using the word dork could be derogatory but we use it more as a term of endearment. We know we are dorks but we embrace our dorkiness and that makes us cool. The shirts are for sell for anyone that wants them (and we have gotten a few requests for them which makes us feel pretty special that we aren't the only apron dorks out there). You can go to Zazzle.com to purchase a shirt in any color and style you like! Go Apron Dorks!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the T shirts, but why not print "Apronistas" on it or "Apron Club" or something a little more feminine? Just a thought, but great idea to sell such darling shirts. I'm buying one for sure!! Keep us posted with the article and whose desk it ends up on (I'm thinking big - Martha or Living or Rachel Ray?) Way to go Jill!!!

MOM

Anonymous said...

I just bought the T-shirt. Do you get a profit from this? I'm an "apronista" supporter true blue through and through - MOM

RatalieNose said...

I LOVE the apron dorks!!!! They're my fave! So Jilly when do I get to come play with Elsie???