Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. In our church, every six months we get an opportunity to hear addresses from our leaders that provide us with direction, guidance, hope and inspiration. It lasts for two days and I look forward to these two days every time. My favorite "talk" from this General Conference was from the apostle Elder Holland. It was a beautiful address about our Savior and the Atonement. The Church put together this Easter video using his talk and I wanted to share with you so that we may remember the true meaning of this holiday as we hunt for our Easter eggs and eat yummy Easter basket candy! Enjoy and God Bless!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I posted the same video this morning. Some things are just TRUE...no matter what.

Happy Easter, Jill.
xoxo

michelle manning said...

Oh Jill, thanks for sharing this. Benn and I loved it.