I would like the announce the Grand Opening of the Secret Stitch Shop on Etsy. Several of my fellow Apron Dorks and myself have joined forces and have created aprons and nursing covers and in the future, baby items and purses to sell. We are really excited about this and just want to shout it from the roof tops!!! We are also offering free shipping until May 15th in honor of Mother's Day...because what mother wouldn't love one of these sassy aprons or new momma wouldn't love one of the covers as they nurse?
And because we are feeling so generous with things right now, the Secret Stitch Club is hosting an Apron Giveaway in honor of this very momentous occasion. 

This is an apron that I made that I think the winner would be more than thrilled to cook, clean, take care of kiddos or even just eat Bon Bons in. Head over to Secret Stitch Club and find out how to enter the giveaway. The giveaway ends May 8th at 11:59 pm, so act quickly!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I'm Doing It!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Would it be inappropriate for me to enter? :) I want that apron! It's so cute. You are awesome and I'm lucky to have a friend like you. I'm crossing my fingers our etsy shop is successful!
Congrats Jill!! That is such awesome news!! I have entered once... and I'm off to enter again :o) Congrats again, and this apron is adorable!! I'm crossing my fingers :o)
How exciting and cool! I love that you are doing this! I will definately check it out! :)
That's so great! I am going to check it out!
Good luck on this venture! I commented you should start a kid apron line. How about a few Man aprons too? Just a thought.
Post a Comment