I have been quite the busy bee these last few days cranking out apron after apron and loving every single minute of it. With the help of an amazing fabric sale at a little quilting shop in East Mesa, I have been in fabric heaven as well. I'm still trying to figure out what I am going to do with the fabric I bought at the sale, here is what I have come up with the fabric I got at Joanns:
That 70's Apron:
How much do you love that large chocolate brown polka dot fabric?
A Little Shabby Chic:
Color Me Paisley:
This is one of my all time favorite apron pattern. I just love how it looks like a classic sundress but is really an apron. I love it so much, I had to make another one...
Some Kind of Whimsical:
Life doesn't much better than pink and chocolate brown.
And the best part (enter shameless plug here), these are all on sale on the Secret Stitch Shop on Etsy. And you can still get free shipping until Mother's Day, yipee!!!
Like I said earlier, I have been in apron heaven!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
In Apron Heaven
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
i think i might just buy them all:) they are all adorable, you always choose the BEST fabric combinations
These are so adorable!! I wish it was in my budget to purchase them. I think I'll have to make it my goal to save for one of your aprons! I've made a few aprons from one pattern that I have... I'm not a fan of the pattern and no matter what fabric I put with it, they just don't turn out very cute. These patterns are adorable!! I need to go on a pattern hunt. You are amazing Jill!! LOVE 'EM!!
OH those are PRECIOUS!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pattern!!! (the sundress one)
all of them are so cute. when i get back this summer i am so learning how to sew and coming to apron night again!
So cute.
So I was browsing Etsy and found this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_2&listing_id=23388765
You could be making 60 bucks a pop on your little fabric rings. Is it worth the labor?
Post a Comment