I know, I have a trip to Holland to write about and move to Arkansas to document and here I am dedicating a post to the main reason that unpacking has come to a complete halt. 
I found out about this blog from a friend on Facebook and was expecting something really cheesy and almost painful to watch and it was actually really addicting. You can check out the blog to get the background on why Aubrey Messick decided to start her own version of the Bachelorette by going to The Mormon Bachelorette Blog. They have videos from some of the applicants and their interviews and then they have videos from the actual dates that she went on. 22 dates in 22 days with 22 different guys! Holy moly, I was exhausted for her. She is absolutely adorable and so classy and I really want to raid her closet. Every outfit she wore was so cute. And the soundtrack for each date...let's just say the Shazam app on my phone was on overload these last few days. Seriously, go check this out, I think you will really like it (if not secretly) and I know you will find yourself rooting for your favorite guy.
By the way, I am totally Team Larry!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Guilty Pleasure #789: The Mormon Bachelorette!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
holy cow!! thats awesome!! you can watch it??
ummmmm, Arkansas? you know some of us DO take comfort knowing what is going on in your life through stalking your blog and I have heard NOTHING of ARKANSAS!
I'm totally going to check out the Mo Bach!
Jill - you are way too funny. Here you had this incredible Brimhall family Holland trip and Ty got this incredible job at Wal-Mart headquarters and you're posting this? What a silly daughter. You must bring your friends up to date with all of the "Happenings" in your life girl.
With that said, your mother is now going to check out the Mormon Bachelorette Blog because it sounds really fun (or stupid - I'll decide when I view it).
It makes sense now, when I talked to you earlier and asked how the unpacking was going, you stalled with an answer. It's because of "guilty pleasure #789" isn't it! Go ahead, enjoy it. I'm checking it out right now.
MOM
I sort of checked it out. I love the idea. I think her clothes are cute but she has a total modesty problem I think. I was pretty much embarrassed for her a lot, especially if she's gone on a mission. Judgmental much.
Beka, you can watch it on the blog but start at the very beginning.
Gates, I am so behind on this blog it is so sad. And you know I am the absolute worst at keeping in touch outside of email/blog/facebook. But know that I love you and love reading your blog. CONGRATS on the new litte baby!! That is such awesome news.
Mom, what can I say? Somethings never change. We finally arranged our living room the way we want it, that's something right?
Mitzi, I totally agree...she wore a tube top to one date and I'm not quite sure why that needed to be done. I was a little saddened by that but maybe there was a need for it during the date that they didn't show. Swimming, maybe? Who knows.
Hey there! Aubrey Messick, The Mormon Bachelorette here! I just wanted to make it SUPER clear that I was wering a ONE PIECE swimsuit that day on the ocean when we went sailing. We were told to wear our swimsuits in case we got wet. Hope that clarifies all the judgemental comments. :) Thanks again for the shout out on the blog. It was such a fun journey to find love and i hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :) xoxo
Post a Comment