Monday, April 30, 2007

BFF (1987-Forever!)



It was so exciting, Amy, my best friend of all time, called me up yesterday and said she was in town for the day. We got together and spent the good part of the night just catching up, talking, laughing and thinking about the good ole days. We swapped nephew pictures and I am almost positive that my little nephew, Walker and her little nephew Harry, look almost identical. They are both the sweetest boys! Her husband had to spend the day flying but got back later last night so hopefully next time we will be able to all get together. I know that Matt and Ty would get along so well together.

1 comment:

jamie said...

amy looks great! i'm sure it was so great to see her. I wish Kristen and I could get together. :) maybe we can have a sisters/BFF reunion? love the pics!