
Tis that time of the week again, where I share some of my favorite things, though these aren't things that I just newly discovered. First, its amazing how much I love this time of year because it is the only time of year that I can buy Cadbury Mini Eggs. THey are so delicious and well worth the year long wait! I remember being in the MTC during Easter and in their little store had these eggs and my companion and I went nuts over them (Remember Jana?) We would take little bags with us to class and to devotionals and savor every little egg's goodness! 
The second thing is this is the time of year that they show The Ten Commandments on T.V. This brings back so many memories from when I was a kid and would love watching this movie. Though I had to go to bed before the movie ended so I have never actually seen the ending but that is okay because I have read the story in the many times, I know how it ends. Its amazing that T.V. land still allows a Biblical movie to be played on primetime television, I guess it doesn't hurt that it is an Academy Award winning movie!
There are many other things that I love about Easter. The most obvious and important is that it represents the Atonement, Crucifiction and Ressurrection of Jesus Christ! Christmas represents the greatest gift that God has ever given us, His Son, our Savior and Easter represents the greatest gift that Christ ever gave to us, eternal life! I love this time of year!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
A Few of My Favorite Things About Easter
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hey Jill,
I see married life is treating u wonderfully! Just stopping by to say, "HI". Love ya, n miss ya!
Love always,
The Millers of Reading, Pa.
holy cow Lisa, where have you been? What a great surprise! Thank you for commenting. Let me know if you have a blog as well, I will let the Dream Team know.
Hey Jill! Mini eggs are a recent discovery for me too. Kevin introduced them to me when we got married. Mmmm, good chocolate! Your blog is so fun to read!
Okay, it took me forever to figure out how to the get video on my blog to stay. I'll try to remember how. I added a new page element to the right, the HTML/Java one, and pasted the address that onetruemedia.com website gave me. Then I was able to move that page element to the top of my blog, under the title just by clicking and dropping it there. I think I had to do it twice because once it said it didn't work, but then I tried it again and it did. I hope that helps! If not, give me a call.
Post a Comment