Thursday, April 19, 2007

A New Favorite Thing


The other day I was at the store trying to find a foundation that I like as much as Clinique's Almost Make-Up and I think I found it. Clinique is a little on the expensive side and it is too dangerous for me to go into a mall to get it because it may be hours before I leave and I always end up leaving with too many bags in hand and less money in my wallet. L'Oreal Perfect Match Make Up blends great, a little bit goes a loooooooong way and it doesn't fade at the end of the day. So there you go...more to come later!

3 comments:

jamie said...

i love this foundation. i found it a few years ago and think it's the best. good find!

The Blakes said...

Parting ways with my favorite (expensive) make-up has been one of the hardest vices for me to give up since getting married (and entering budgetville). Laugh if you must, but I'm super picky about make up. I just may give your find a try, I'm still looking for the perfect substitute.

Layton Clan said...

Hello! You are a blogger, I just never knew. Girl, I still have table cloths (I know, shoot me) but every time I think to bring them by, no one is home. I have pictures to send you too of the oscars, that was so fun. Hope all is well! You are so great, and so much fun. Jen Layton