Friday, April 20, 2007

A New Favorite Thing

Thank Go You Are Here! This show is hilarious. It is on NBC every Wed at 8/7c. They take famous comedians and put them into scenes that they nothing about and than they have totally perform impromtu based off of what other actors (who do know what is going one) are doing and saying. They come up with some pretty clever things. If you like "Whose Line Is It Anyways" and old school SNL, you will love this show. It is new to America but it was started in Britain...good ole Brits always come up with the best ideas!

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

Love this show!

Christie said...

I've been meaning to watch this show. I LOVE improv. It's on right before my favorite show Crossing Jordan, so I'm usually trying to get the kids bathed and in bed before "my show" starts. I'll have to make more of an effort now that you've said it's actually good.

Breathing said...

I love this show. I cry from laughing every episode. =P