
So this last Sat. my awesome friends in Mesa threw me a baby shower and it was such a blast! Of course I forgot my camera (what the Brimhall family say?) and so I don't have any photos to show the fun that we had but trust me it was FUN!!!
I got totally spoiled by my totally talented Apronistas (okay so all the gifts were for Elsie but I still felt spoiled) with the cutest little pink outfits, all sorts of baby items that are very practical but so essential, some of the most delicious food ever and tons of laughing! I am so ready to move back to the valley so that I can be with these girls more often!
Thank you to Rachel and Beka for putting it together and Maren (our very own Hostess with the Mostess) for letting us use your house! You girls are gems and I can't believe how lucky I am to know you and to be the recipient of your kindness and friendship! I love you all!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Baby Shower Fun!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
From Jill's mother - a great big thank you to Jill's Mesa friends. You are the best in the west. I hope to meet all of you some day. Thank you for being such dear friends to one another and for building lasting memories together. Hurrah for the Apronistas!!!
DARN! i knew we forgot something! pictures...sorry! but i thought it was a good turn out! you got some cute stuff! now its time to for baby elsie to make her long awaited arrival!!
You totally deserve it Jill! I can't wait to meet Elsie. Hang in there...only a couple of more weeks, or so! :)
It was such a good time! I just wish we could see you more often. Maybe we'll have to plan another party to meet Elsie after she arrives...
Post a Comment