
Okay, I know what some of you may be thinking, "If I have to open up to someones blog an see the Twilight cover one more time, I am going to puke!" But I just had to, because well...I just had to! This is for all of you die hard Twilight fans...I just dare you to click on THIS LINK I'm kind of dying right now! I can't wait for this movie to come out!
Monday, May 5, 2008
I Couldn't Resist!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I clicked, I like, can't wait for 12/08!!
I've watched this pre-trailer way to many times now :o) and I'm still not sick of it! I cannot wait for this movie, it's going to be so fun! I'm excited for the full trailer to come out in a few days too... you should post a link to that when it comes out so I can remember to look :o) Thanks for the link jill!!
If this is the Jill Manning that used to live in Peoria, that has captured forever a little piece of my children's hearts... please email me at abosen@cox.net.
AAHAHHHHH...thanks for this!!!
So can't wait!
A MOVIE!!!! HOW AWESOME!!!! Although I have to admit I was rather disappointed when I learned I had to wait until December to see it... sigh* 219 days and counting. (KJP)
Post a Comment