Friday, May 2, 2008

How Cute Is This?


This past month I was involved in an apron swap put together by my amazingly talented and absolutely amazing girlfriends in Mesa and this is the apron that I got from it! This was a great swap because we had people involved who lived in UT, CA, Yuma and some other places as well that I can't remember right now. It kind of makes us feel like superstars really! The theme of the swap was ric-rac! Aubrey made this apron for me and she truly tapped into my love for ric rac, the color pink and pink polka dots! When the UPS man came to drop off the package I didn't here him ring the bell and I was pulling out of my drive way to go to mutual when I saw the package on my porch and I stopped the car in the middle of the street and ran and ripped that bad boy open because I was so excited to get an apron from her! I was smiling the whole way to mutual! Thank you Aubrey for sharing your talent with me and giving me such an adorable apron!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

SHUT UP! that is just nothing but cute. Who knew an apron could be SO stylish? You look adorable, Jill. ADORABLE.
Way to make aprons cool!

And way to go, Aubrey.

The MacMizzles said...

You are more than welcome! I love the apron on you more. I thank you for thanking!

Oh I wish to meet you some day.

Anonymous said...

Very very cute - the apron and YOU wearing it!! What a fun idea - an apron swap by the soon-to-be famous nationally known apronistas. Sounds like a good story for the Oprah Show, don't you think?

MeiLani and Michael said...

How cute is that! I finally made it to your blog. Good to see life is going well! Michael and I are moving to Mexico next week. How close are you to the boarder?

Hillary said...

Hi, Jill-- I posted a message to you a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure if you saw it or not. Anyway, I stumbled across your blog as I was searching for info on Yuma. My husband just accepted a job there, and I thought I'd ask you about the area and a few other things. We're LDS as well, so I was really excited to come across your blog!

Email me if you get a chance! :) dhstephens4328@adelphia.net

Maren said...

I love you is what is cutest about that apron. Your excitement is so contagious!