I have been thinking all weekend about what I was going to say on my blog about my mom. She is amazing and I don't think there are words that describe just much I love me mom! One of my most favorite memories with my mom was when I was in highschool and driving in the car with my mom. We were listening to NSYNC and she started doing one of their dances while sitting at a red light. it was awesome to see her jam out with her teenage daughter. Thanks mom for everything that you have given me and taught me...I love you so much!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
I Love my Mom!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Moms are great! In high school, if I had a ton of homework, my mom would offer to split it with me. That makes me laugh now...what were we thinking!
Post a Comment