Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Me; from A to Z

A- age: 25
B- bed size: king
C- Chore you hate: cleaning bathrooms
D- Dessert you love: anything with ice cream...mmmmm!
E- Essential start of your day: Kissing Ty after he gets home from work
F- Favorite musical artist: This is a hard one to choose so my favorite artist that starts with the letter F is the Foo Fighters
G- Gold or Silver: Silver (but let's me honest, Platinum is the only way to go)
H- Have to Have: my iPod
I- Instruments you play: piano
J- Job title: student and an up and coming quilter extrodinaire
K- Kids: 1; Marley the Dog (a year and a half)
L- Living arrangements: cozy little townhouse
M- Most favorite month: May (the month of our anniversary and when we take our annual vacation)
N- Nickname: Geo, Jilly Beans, Jill Pill
O- Ordered last on the internet: DVD's for Ty for Christmas (Swiss Family Robinson and Empire of the Sun)
P- Phobia: spiders
Q- Quote: "You gotta keep on keepin on" Joe Dirt
R- Right or Left handed: Left
S- Siblings: 3; Angela, Jamie and Dallas
T- Traffic tickets you've received: I am proud to say that it has been two and a half years since my last speeding ticket. But before that, I got three tickets in one semester...I was getting a little out of control.
U- Unique Talent: I can touch my nose my with my tongue
V- Veggie you hate: squash...I remember my mom trying to trick me into eating it once and saying that it was sweet potatoes
W- Worst habit: biting my nails
X- What body part would you Xerox?: I would stick a ciggarette butt between the machines and my face cheek and call the Xerox a butt cheek (insert courtsey laugh here)
Y- Yummy food you make: Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

3 comments:

Christie said...

I like X - and you got a real laugh out of me, no courtesy here! I learned some new things about you Jill. Fun!

The Blakes said...

Next time you make your chicken and shrimp jumbalaya, can I come over?

Jill Manning said...

of course...it's a date!