
I have to devote an entry to our poor Suns for not making past this last series against the Spurs. I have never been a huge sport watcher...I'll watch if that is what everyone else is doing or if that is what Ty wants to watch but I won't turn on a game on my own and watch the whole thing. But you can't live in Phoenix and not fall in love the Suns. Growing up it was always the Bulls, probably because I had a crush on Jordan and Pippen. THan later is was the Lakers, because I has a crush on Kobe but now it is the Suns, and not only because I had a crush on Nash (let's be honest, after he cut his hair, he got cuter to look at...don't tell Ty). But a cloud of sadness fell over the valley of the sun last night when they lost to the Spurs. Poor Nash got totally beat up this series. But they are still a great team and we will get them next year! GO SUNS!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Poor Suns!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I feel so bad for them too! I was so sad last night when they lost. I was watching the NBA website, watching the score change (I am on a no TV diet for one month and this was the best thing I could think of to "watch" the game!) and just kept hoping for a miracle!
I agree with you about Nash...ssshhh. I actually have his autobiography that he autographed when he was a rookie. I stood in line for a couple of hours for that...I had a big crush on him! (Sorry my comments are always so long!)
so sorry about the suns, but GO PISTONS!!!! :)
I miss the playoffs... bring back the Suns. Jill, so good to see you are a blogger, and literally, I need to figure out where to put those stinkin' tablecloths! Hope all is well... Jen Layton
Post a Comment