
I have discovered a new obsession...I love aprons!!!! I don't know what started this but I have been surfing the net and I have been looking at creative aprons that people have made and vintage ones for sale and I am in love with them all. This is a blog that I stumbled upon that reminds me just how much I love aprons...how fun is this one? I'm trying to justify why I would need all the aprons that I see and the only thing I can think of is that they are adorable, I cook, and I am getting into alot of crafty projects. I think I would be more motivated to cook and do crafts if I could put on my way adorable apron and go crazy! I just had to share because I am tempted to head over to Joanns and get a bunch of fabric to make my very own fancy one-of-a-kind apron!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
My Newest Obsession
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Here is a funny link (it says the lesson is from the 1920's) that describes the usefulness of aprons. I thought it was cute.
http://vintagesewing.info/1920s/26-fcm/fcm-16.html
Post a Comment