So, Ty had his first day of Grad school yesterday and since the tradition is to take pictures of your kids on their first day of school, we decided to follow in suit. He was very nervous to go but very excited at the same time. I told him as he walked out the door "to have a good day, have fun and play nice with the other kids at recess." From what I could tell, he loved his first day and is excited about his teachers and the experience.
I figured this was an event worth celebrating so I busted out the banner and got him some balloons and a pack of pens. I couldn't think of what to get a grad student for their first day of school so he got pens, really original...I think I'm losing what little creativity I had to being a new mom. Anyways, we are so proud of Ty and his decision to get an MBA! Good luck Tyrone! We love you!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
First Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Just thinking of taking a photo on his first day at school with a banner and balloons was more original and creative than most wives would do. I loved it.!!! We love you too Tyrone.
What fun! You are so good to your husband!!
Post a Comment