
...why I heart Steve Nash!!! I did a post a loooooong time ago talking about how much I love Steve Nash and now I have another reason to. Check out this video and be ready to be shocked and to laugh. At first I loved Steve because he is an amazing basketball player, seemed very humble and down to Earth and from people that I know who have met him say that he is super nice and kind. I was a little disappointed when he started last season sporting a mullet but than of course, you all know how I feel about mullets, I have got to love to hate them!!! But now after this little movie of his, I love him because he is silly, funny and man has he got some major dance moves. Any man who can do the robot is number on in my book (just ask Ty...he is does so good)! I was just telling Ty last night that Christian Bale and Matt Damon on my favorite actors (I like that we can admit these things to each other and not get all huffy puffy over it) but now I may have to make it a triple tie and throw Steve Nash in there (unless the other two can do the robot and than we may have to reconsider.). Enjoy the entertainment!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Just another reason...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I know! It's great!! We've known for a while now that it's a boy!
Ok - that was a very cool video. My big kids are going to love it... we are all big Nash fans.
NO WAY!!! Michael and I were recently discussing our lists (famous people we could kiss if given the chance)... My list: Christian Bale, Matt Damon, and Derek Fischer! I still think Nash kept the long hair going on for too long! ... Great video!
Jill,
It's good to hear from you. Aren't blogs the best? Congratulations on your new baby girl, wow you just had her. Crazy, good luck with all of that, it is pretty hard at first but it gets a lot easier.
Mitzi
Oh and don't worry I fully support blog stalking, I kind of think that's the point
Post a Comment