Friday, August 15, 2008

Moving and Giveaways!


So, today is our moving day. I should be packing up the last few things in the house. I should be packing up my car. I should be loading all the things in our fridge and freezer into the coolers. But I'm not. I'm checking my email. I'm writing a post on my blog. I'm entering super cute giveaways on other people's blogs. I'm laying in bed debating if I should wake up Elsie to feed her or let her sleep longer so that I can super important things done. I'm using whatever time I have left of my Internet access. We are moving to Chandler, AZ today and I am so excited. It will be nice to be closer to family and amazing friends. To be close to real shopping and actual shopping malls (Chandler Fashion Place here I come). To be a part of Thursday Night Apron Night. I can't wait!
And speaking of really fun giveaways, check out this fun giveaway for a Pillow Pet. I entered it hoping to get a fun one for Elsie but they are so stinkin cute, I may have to break it in for her until she is old enough to sleep with a pillow. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks Jill for the shout out to LaughUntilYourCheeksHurt!

My advice... never wake a sleeping baby. :-) That has served me well with my kids.

Angela said...

Good luck with the move today. How exciting! And your mall/center sounds just awesome! I might have to come visit, just to shop. Loves and happy travels

The Cannons said...

Thursday night apron night. That sounds awesome. I don't know what it is but I think it's cool. Moving is the WORST. Good luck with all that.
Mitzi

Brimhall Designs said...

I have a duck pillow pet for Dallin and he loves it! It is very cute! I hope you win one!

Scot and Jenny said...

Good luck with the move! I am with Mitzi, moving is a pain but it's usually worth all the work in the end. It's usually fun to be in a new place!

The Blakes said...

We are excited to see you! I was jealous Trent got to see you first last night. So glad you're back where you belong...just the wrong neighborhood. :)j/k

Jandi said...

Jill!!

I'm so glad I saw your blog on Steph's blog! I had to write and say hello and congratulations on your new baby! She's beautiful!!
I just started a blog it's: www.jkludwig.blogspot.com

I hope your move went smoothly and that all is well with you!
I miss you!

love always,
jandi