
BIG NEWS!!! First off, if you haven't heard, the movie's release date has been pushed up to November 21st!!! Yeah!!! Now we don't have to wait so long. But that isn't the biggest news. Sadly, part of Midnight Sun manuscript (Twilight from Edward's point of view) got released illegally onto the Internet and because of that, Stephenie Meyer has quit writing the book. But she went ahead and posted the manuscript onto her website so that we don't have to feel guilty reading it on the Internet. I was really looking forward to the book so I am sad that this has happened but happy that I have something to read. If you didn't like the fourth book, this may help you remember why you fell in love with Twilight in the first place. Happy reading!
Friday, August 29, 2008
For All You Twlighters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
This was very sad news for me as I read it last night... I really hope that she will continue to write the book and publish it as planned as soon as the shock and horror wears off. I know I'm not the only fan out there that will buy Midnight Sun to add to my collection regardless that half the manuscript is on the internet... which by the way, I just finished and it ends as everything is starting to get really good... and that's just really disappointing!! :o) But for now I'm just looking forward to NOV 21st!! WOOHOO :o)
I am sooo excited for the new release date of the movie but oh so sad about the book. I was really looking forward to that!!!
I spent all of yesterday reading Midnight Sun- LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
It's like the writer's strike all over again. Just shoot me.
Mitzi
Post a Comment