Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Running Playlist

Well, since I am trying to get back into running, I decided to put together a new running play list and thought that it would be fun to share it all with you. If you are looking for new songs to get you into the zone and excited to exercise, these are my suggestions!
1.Invincible--OkGo
2.No Sleep Tonight--The Faders
3.Paralyzer--Finger Eleven
4.Love Is All Around--The Tea Queens
5.Here It Goes Again--OkGo
6.Let's Get Rocked--Def Leopard
7.Dancing With Myself--The Donnas
8.Jesus Walks--Kanye West
9.Don't Stop The Music--Rianna
10.Shut Up And Let Me Go--The Ting Tings
11.Oh La La--Goldfrapp
12.Great DJ--The Ting Tings
13.'Til The Dawn--Drew Sidora
14.Shake It--Metro Station

2 comments:

Beka said...

hey Jill, you guys should get gym memberships with us at Pure fitness, there is one on alma school & elliot- its always funner to go with someone else and they have a day care there!! i love all your mixes...

Alison said...

Ok, it started out as a good Wednesday morning... and now you've gone and made me feel so dang old. The only group I have heard of on your list is Def Leopard.

Thanks Jill! Oh, and I'm not EVER going to tell you who is on my running playlist. EVER! You probably wouldn't know the bands anyway... :-)