Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Start spreading the news!


As Disneyland couldn't be any more magical, they are really starting to spread the love in 2009! If you register here you than can get into Disneyland or Disney World for free on the day of your birthday! Isn't that amazing?!!?!?!? As if I need another reason to go back to Disneyland, but now maybe Ty will come with me this time.
And to celebrate, here are some more pics of my trip to Disneyland! I miss it so much!





We are at Disneyland and yet we are the attraction...who would have thought?

Isn't this precious?! I love my nieces and nephews so much!

Elsie won't take a pacifier but she has no problem sucking on your arm. She gave my sister and me a hickey to show just much she cares.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh Jill, you just made my day! I totally just signed up for a free pass-- and Ariel will send me a birthday message on my birthday!!!
I am so excited!

Kim said...

k i miss you and love seeing what you have been up to! Your baby is so beautiful! LOVE all the pictures! And are you and ty moving back to the 480 I heard a rumor! Talk to ya soon! We need to catch up!