Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 Month Stats


Well, Elsie had her two month appointment today and poor little girl, she had to get three shots and she hated every single one. I thought it would break my heart to see her cry but to be honest, I was so shocked by her cry (it was one that I had never heard her give) that I started to laugh. I couldn't believe it! Am I horrible mom? I would rather laugh than cry though...I was really afraid that I was going to be an emotional wreck through the whole thing, but I wasn't. Poor Elsie was though. Here is what we learned:
Weight: 9.9 lbs (20%)
Height: 23.8 in (90%)-big shocker here right?!?!!?!?!
Head: 14.8 in (14%)
She is a tiny, long baby!!! Would you expect any less? No wonder her onesies are huge all over but button perfectly at the bottom. She is a gem of a little baby though!!!

7 comments:

The Blakes said...

Those stats make me chuckle. She's going to be supermodel material - tall and slender, just like her hot mama!

Ju said...

Ha, lol, those are great stats!! :o) And I say you are not a bad mom because I laughed when my first two got their shots too, it really is a cry you never hear! I still have yet to give my youngest (10 months old) her first shots... I can't bring myself to do it... does that make me a bad mom?!

KAT said...

She looks so cute cuddled into you wearing her bright pink onesie.

Delia D'Nell said...

Elsie is just too adorable I can't even stand it.

By the way I have heard too far flagged FOREVER! I giggled when I read it.

Anonymous said...

She's our "sunshine"!! MOM

Brimhall Designs said...

Just thought you would find it funny, but Ethan weighs over 10 lbs and is only 1 month old. Guess he's trying to out weigh his cousin who is a month ahead of him :) Elsie looks so cute and I thought she was big until I saw her weight! What a cute skinny little baby!

The Cannons said...

Corbin weighed 14 pounds at his 2 month appointment. He was in the 95th percentile for weight and height. He has gotten a lot skinner now that he is so active. Elsie is so little. She looks so sweet in that pink onsie. I was completely shocked by Corbin's shot cry too. It's sad.
Mitzi