What did we ever do with out Youtube? I thought maybe there would be some people out there that would appreciate this video. You have to admire this girl for her confidence.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What did we ever do with out Youtube? I thought maybe there would be some people out there that would appreciate this video. You have to admire this girl for her confidence.
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
2:31 PM
7 comments:
That was hilarious!
Oh man... good way to start the morning! Thanks for the chuckle!
that was awesome, thanks for posting!
Yes, yes, that was pretty funny. Hey! So, I don't know if I ever invited you to see my blog since we went private, I just realized I have been checkin your blog like everyday. If you want to email me, I'll invite cha. (moon88sar@gmail.com)
Oh! And, I was wondering if you sell your aprons?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Jilly I miss you and you're not even hours away anymore, will I get to see you at Maren's shower?
ha this cracks me up
This is the funniest thing! Kenny and I laughed at it for a while. Not to mention watched it a couple of times :)
Post a Comment