Sunday, September 7, 2008

Elsie's Blessing Day


Elsie was blessed in church today and it was so great. We had Ty's Uncle Stew, Uncle Keith and cousin Jon help out with the blessing, which made us so grateful to be back in the valley and closer to family. Elsie did really good until about half way through when she started crying in the microphone. I was afraid that would happen. Grandma Manning made her blessing dress and did such a great job on it...it is beautiful and so well made. I love dressing her up in it. After the meeting, we all came back to our house and had a bar-b-que and got caught up. Again, it was so great to be surrounded by family on such a important day for Elsie.


5 comments:

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Congratulations, she is so beautiful in her blessing dress. Her smile is adorable

Jandi said...

Oh Jill! She is just beautiful! You make very pretty babies. I love her blessing dress! And hello, you look amazing! I can't believe you just had a baby inside you. You look great!

RatalieNose said...

Jilly you are SO hott!

The Blakes said...

She is so cute..she literally looks like a doll. Her mama looks good too!

Anonymous said...

The photos are absolutely wonderful!!! And Elsie and mommy are absolutely radiant and beautiful!!! I wish we could have been there, but we'll see you in a few days. YAHOO!!!! Love, MOM