I found this on my sisters blog and thought it would be a fun distraction to my primary lesson I am trying to get done. Sometimes it is just so hard to sit down and write up a lesson. But here are my answers:
Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater? The Dark Knight
What Book Are You Reading? The Host (again)
Favorite Board Game? Ticket 2 Ride or Settlers of Catan
Favorite Magazine? In Style and Rachel Rae's EveryDay
Favorite Smells? Brit by Burberry
Favorite Sounds? the ocean
Worst Feeling In The World? loneliness and guilt
First Thing You Think of When You Wake? Did Elsie really sleep for that long?
Favorite Fast Food Place? Chipotle and In and Out
Future Child’s Name? Girl: Amelia Louise Boy: Baylor Taft
Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money,” I'd travel and do service in the places I travel
Do You Drive Fast? Yes, but not as bad as I used to.
Favorite place you have visited? Kenya, China, Israel and Italy
Storms—cool or scary? Cool
What Was Your First Car? 1989 Nissan Pick-up Truck named Big Bertha...we barely just sold her after almost 20 years.
Favorite Drink? Diet Coke...it has been too long my old friend.
Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…” sew, run, get a pedicure, read lots of good books
Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli? Yes
If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be? chocolate brown
Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived. Sandy, UT, Martinez, CA, Englewood, CO, Rexburg, ID, Urumuqi, China, Reading, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Peoria, AZ, Mesa, AZ, Yuma, AZ, Chandler, AZ
Favorite Sport to Watch? Hockey, Basketball, Football
What’s Under Your Bed? the bed frame for our guest bed
Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again? I'm very blessed, yes I would!
Morning Person or Night Owl? Night Owl
Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? scrabbled...actually, I don't really like eggs, its rare if I crave them or want them
Favorite Place to Relax? in my bed with a great book
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Strawberry, French Silk, Phish Food
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Fun Questions!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I love your favorite fast food places. I can't believe you sold big bertha!
ha! I (eric) just peaked at your blog and noticed that you and "mouth" are reading the same book. (she's on pg 195)... you should have a virtual book club or something. "not as good as vampire books" says 'mouth'.
I do think a Settlers rematch is long overdue. I sense a date night in the near future! I'll supply the ice cream, you bring the cute baby girl. (and your husband)
And, once I quit my job...8 weeks...not that I'm counting...let's establish a regular movie afternoon. Anne of Green Gables is beckoning us.
Jill I love you! I love reading things like this. I'm going to do it on mine too. Thanks for sharing. And my blog is no longer private so check it out if you have time. I'd love for you to see my kids. Lots of love and thoughts!
Sorry, ratcjensen.blogspot.com
I tagged you!
Post a Comment