
I can't believe it! The other night, Elsie woke up at 1 am needing a random feeding (she has been sleeping for 8 hours for a while now) and when we were done, I went to go back to bed and couldn't. Why you may ask? Because a bloody rooster kept crowing every 30 seconds and continued to do so until who knows when. It wasn't until the air conditioner turned on that it was drowned out and I could get back to sleep. A rooster?! I live a suburb of Phoenix. There shouldn't be any roosters around. I don't think the neighborhood is zoned to allow farm animals of any kind. Well, I heard the rooster again last night. I can't believe it, a rooster??!?
Monday, August 25, 2008
Roosters?!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
You have me beat on sleeping! =( Kinsley has been waking up for the past 2 weeks for a random 3:00 feeding =( A rooster... ok so if you think about this it IS pretty funny... of course there would be a rooster near Jill's house WHY wouldn't there be?!?!?!
Usually chickens are allowed, just not roosters. You can complain to your neighbor, and if they don't get rid of the rooster, you could ask the city zoning office to do it for you.
Take the neighbor some homemade chicken noodle soup... tell him the rooster is NEXT!
The chicken soup idea is the funniest ever!!!! And I agree, go to the city and complain. Roosters do not belong in suburbia USA!!!! MOM
That is hilarious and so annoying. I'm so impressed that Elsie already sleeps 8 hours! That is good news because if I remember correctly you like your sleep!
Mitzi
Ok this totally made me LOL!! I would have woke Jon up and handed him the shot gun... lol... oh that is too good!! That is awesome that Elsie is such a great sleeper for you... what a blessing!!
Post a Comment