I've been tagged by Rachel (aka "Slipstitch"):
4 Jobs I've held:
1. Sales Associate at Sam Goody
2. Front Desk Rep at the Marriott
3. Sales Associate at New York and Company
4. Caretaker at a nursing home
4 Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Colorado
2. Ty's Aunt and Uncle's place in Laguna Beach, CA
3. Sedona
4. Utah
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. The Holiday
2. Tommy Boy
3. Goonies
4. Zoolander
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Diet Coke with a Lemon
2. Music from iTunes
3. Aprons
4. Brownie Batter
Places I Have Lived:
1. Englewood, CO
2. Philly, PA
3. Urumuqi, China
4. Martinez, CA
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "I can totally wear those boots I bought with the 2 inch heels and still be shorter than him!"
2. "I wonder if he knows that we have met before?"
3. "I'm so hyper right now, there is no way he will like me after this!"
4. "Crap, I'm wearing a mullett wig, a bright red super hero cape, and bright blue eye shadow!"
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Belize
2. Monterey, CA
3. Italy
4. Turkey
Favorite Foods
1. French Fries
2. Anything italian (especially pizza, fettucini alfredo, and gnoccis)
3. Ice Cream
4. Cheap Chinese food
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Approach slowly
2. Give him alot of space
3. Apologize and maybe add a few tears
4. Give him my puppy dog eyes and try to get him to laugh
Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. myfamily.com
2. Blogspot
3. Ticket2ride.com
4. yahoo mail
Best 1st kisses landmarks.
1. My basement
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. On a beach in Belize or in Hawaii
2. Anywhere where my family is
3. On a cruise in the Mediterranian
4. Anywhere Ty is
Okay, I tag Stacey, DNell, Ange, Jamie and Addie...who am I kidding, I tag everyone!
Friday, July 6, 2007
4 Things...
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Jill, you are the only other person I've met who loves Zoolander!! I LOVE that movie, and everyone scoffs at me. I think it's hilarious and I could watch it over and over again too. Do you have it?
No, I used to but my roomate stole it...another reason to be glad that I don't have to deal with roomates anymore. I keep my eye out for it though all the time!
Fantastic list! Your vacation hot spots trump us all! Thanks for playing. :)
Post a Comment