Friday, July 13, 2007

AAAARGH!


So, I got into my car this morning all ready to go out for the day running errands, and just enjoying my day off from school. I start driving down the road and hear this wierd noise and think to myself, "Man, I must have something dragging under my car." Than I get some looks from people and before I know it, two people right in a row tell me that I have a flat tire. I pull into the grocery store parking lot and sure enough, there is my tire all flat and lifeless. I'm freaking out because I have a big bag of meat from Costco in my backseat and it is about 110 degrees outside and I don't have a clue how to change a tire. Luckily, Ty told me I need to get Fix A Tire and Fry's had it. I looked closer and there was the culprit, a rusty nail shining in the sun, almost laughing at me! The thought of changing a tire in that heat and on a black surface was not appealing and so the Fix A Tire was the best alternative. All turned out well and I am safe at home but the nail is still there (I can almost hear it laughing at me outside). So the moral of this story, always have a can of Fix A Tire in your car and never live in AZ in the summer so that if you do get a flat tire, you don't have burn your feet on your flip flops while your figuring out how to change your tire!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Bummer! It is no fun having car troubles in the heat! I'm glad everything worked out okay and that your big bag of Costco chicken didn't go bad!

And the apron...BEAUTIFUL!!