Sunday, July 22, 2007

About a week ago, our friend and neighbor, Rachel, had a raging birthday part at the local bowling alley and it was such a blast! Not everyone that we love to hang out with could make it that night and they were sorely missed, but these pictures just give you an idea of why we love being in this ward! We are surrounded by so many amazing friends!

These are the lovely ladies of the night. From left to right is: Top Row: Wanda (Rachel's mom), Amber, me, Rachel (the birthday girl and fellow Apronista), Christie (another Apronista) and Maren (sister bound by Diet Coke and another fellow Apronista). Bottom Row: Paige (Maren's daughter) and Chelsea (my hair goddess, she does my hair and is amazing at what she does).

These are the boys of the night, they are a hoot to be with when they are all together. From left to right: Curtis, Kevin, on is back is James (Maren's son), Travis, Trent (Rachel, the birthday girl's hubby) and Tyrone! I am proud to say that I beat Ty on our second game for the first time ever!

This is Baby Ty (Rachel's little baby) and me. He is one of the cutest, most flirtatious babies around and I love it! He is the cutest smile and knows how to use it! I love playing with him.

4 comments:

Christie said...

I love this ward too! I'm so glad that we hang out and have so much fun. Thanks for being my apron buddy!

Anonymous said...

It makes one jealous knowing you are having such fun with such great friends, but we are absolutely happy for you!! It reminds me of the days with our Provo Group when we were all so young and free to do fun things. Soak it all in! Love MOM

The Blakes said...

It was a good time! I always feel silly for having a "birthday party" at my age, but it's just another excuse to do something fun with everyone!

Stacey said...

That picture is so cute of you and Ty. How fun. I wish I would've done something for my birthday. Next year I'll make sure Heath is all over that. :)