Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love this!



I found this on a new craft blog, One More Moore, that I just discovered and I fell in love with it. It would be so easy to make and all you would need or coordinating flat quarters. I wonder if I can get this done before I am done with school officially at the beginning of Aug. so that I can display it in our house! This would be a fun way to celebrate!

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

I will make one with you! I'm sure it wouldn't take long!

Jill Manning said...

I want to see what Zoey's Trunk has in store for us to start choosing fabrics, and I would love to get together and whip this little diddy up!

Christie said...

I love that blog One More Moore. It's one I frequent regularly too. I think that is so cute and would be perfect for your big day!!