
WOW! That is all I can say right now is, WOW! Ty and I decided instead of doing a date night, would go on a date morning! We woke up this morning and decided that we wanted to see Transformers. So we went to breakfast at IHOP and than went to the movies. It was alot of fun actually...and a lot cheaper! And we still have the whole day ahead of us to get things done. And the movie....AWESOME!!!! You can tell almost immediately that it is a Michael Bay film (he did Armageddon and Pearl Harbor), it has his love for slow motion affects and cheesiness but actually the slow motion really made it cool because you could get a really good idea of how they transform and fight each other. And the cheesiness isn't as bad in this one than in some of his others, maybe Steven Spielberg tamed him a little. The casting was great, the visual effects, off the charts! I totally recommend it, I remember growing up and playing with my brother's Transformers and loving Bubble Bee, I fell in love with him all over again in the movie! So there you go, if you are looking for a cheap date activity, go to breakfast and than a matinee (the tickets were 4 dollars cheaper than if you go after 6)!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
More Than Meets The Eye!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I agree, Transformers is a super cool movie. I'm glad you guys had a date morning!
Post a Comment