
Okay, this is another one that may only interest my sister Ange since she really likes cupcakes. I found these in a Martha Stewart website and I thought they were so cute! I love the beach one, construction paper for the shark fins and crushed graham crackers for the sand. And I love the snowman one, there is just something about the Junior Mint acting as a french berret that just makes him so stinking cute, almost unedible, and I stress the word "almost!" But the best part of these delightful cupcakes is that they are doable...not just Martha and her crew can recreate these things!
p.s. This is a first time attempt with playing around on Photoshop, so forgive me for the tacky arrangement, hopefully they will get better!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Here's Another One Ange
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Too many cute posts, I am overwhelmed! I love the cupcake idea, but am saving that phase for when my munchkin(s) are older!
Those are super cute and you are right, so easy to do. It makes me want to throw a party, just to make them.
Post a Comment