Thursday, August 2, 2007

Class of 2007

So the day has arrived, yesterday I graduated from college! I don't think I could be more thrilled and relieved to be done with homework, libraries, tests, too-long-to-stay-interesting papers and worrying about grades. Those days are now behind me and I love it! I had alot to be thankful for yesterday and here are some of the updates in pictures.
After class, I went to Zoe's Trunk, which is the cutest little fabric store that one of my Apron Club sisters found and I told myself that to treat myself right after my last class, I would splurge on some adorable fabric at Zoe's, and I did! Than I came home and found my door looking like this!


My friends Christie and Rachel and all the other ladies of the Apron Club, decorated my door while I was gone and left me the cutest little baggie full of goodies. I squealed out loud when I saw it and of course, started to cry! I was so touched and felt so loved! Thank you ladies, you are so good to me! The bag had my favorites, a Diet Coke, Peanut Butter M&Ms, a chick flick (While You Were Sleeping) and things to help me stay busy with all my free time. Than Ty came home and took me dinner at the Olive Garden (another one of my favorites)and I engorged myself with salad and breadsticks.
Than I had mutual and guess what, we made aprons! I swear the girls decided to this all on their own, I didn't have anything to do with getting this started!


These are Laurels cutting and sewing away to complete their aprons! All the other girls said that they want to make aprons sometime as well.
Yesterday was a great day and and couldn't have gone better! Now it times to read the new Harry Potter book and spend my birthday money, I have been waiting for graduation to spend it, too think I had money burning in my pocket that long!

7 comments:

The Blakes said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day! We are all so excited that you finally finished!

I love that the apron obsession is contagious!

Angela said...

congrats... you did it! What a great day to have on your last day of school. I am so proud of you and think you are great!

Anonymous said...

You deserved all the fun things you received and all the fun things you did. Your friends are awesome!!!...........and your husband...........and your family.........and.............the list goes on and on! We are very proud of you also!

Beka said...

congrats JILL- an accomplishment i always wanted but dont know if i ever will! isnt this ward the greatest??

Christie said...

You so deserve to bask in your greatness! You graduated from college...you have a degree...you are an "educated" woman! Yea for Jill!

jamie said...

congrats jill! keep us posted on life after college! what a great feeling

Chelsea said...

The nice thing about men's clothes is that they don't have darts! :) And they fit big enough that if it's not an exact fit, it doesn't matter too much.
And it sounds like you had an AWESOME graduation day!