
I thought that I would post the recipe for a cake that I made for Apron Night the other night. Some people know it as SKOR Cake but it is better known as, Better Than Sex Cake. Here is the recipe and you can decide for yourself...it is a pretty darn good cake and super rich, have a glass of milk near by when you eat it.
1 chocolate cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge mix)
1 12-16 oz bottle of caramel (the squeezable kind that you top ice cream sundaes with).
1 14 0z can of sweetened condensed milk
3 Heath or Skor bars
one container of cool whip
Make the cake mix as directed. Once it is done baking, pull it out of the oven and poke slits all over the top of the cake using the bottom of a knife handle, do not poke all the way to the bottom of the cake. Pour the caramel and the milk all over the top and over the slits. Crush the heath bars up into small bit size pieces and spread over the top of the cake. Than spread the Cool Whip over the top and put the cake into the fridge to cool. Let cool for about an hour before serving! ENJOY!
Monday, August 13, 2007
YUMMMY RECIPE!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
yum...thanks for sharing!
It is definitely some yummy cake!
It was good stuff. Thanks for sharing the leftovers with me!
I am SO jealous of your Apron Club! Do you take long-distance members (California)? LOL
I would love to have one or all of you do a guest post on the Apronista!
Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I think these would make great cupcakes... I might try it someday soon...
Post a Comment