
Ty and I just got back from seeing a matinee show of The Bourne Ultimatum and all I can say is that I Heart Bourne! It was such an amazing movie, they have really outdone themselves this time. It is hard to say that this one is the best of all three but it definitely kept up to par with all the others. This summer has been full of such great movies and this one is not excluded! I think I screamed, I Heart Bourne about three times during the movie. I hope you get a chance to see it, you won't be disappointed! And if you need to travel the world but don't have the money or time, just spend enough money for a movie ticket and this movie will take you to wherever you want to go; Morocco, France, Spain, New York, Russia, England...I mean everywhere...it only made my itch to travel the world worse!
Saturday, August 4, 2007
I Heart Bourne!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
hahahahha Im so retarded! I kinda just figured it was her! thanks girl! Does chels have one? or maren?
umm this movie was AWESOME!!! i too heart Bourne!! seriously im in love!! this movie just made life better!!!!
no, neither one of them has one right now. I think Maren is getting one ready but Chelsea just likes to blog stalk.
Okay, I didn't want to comment on Bourne until I had seen it...and we saw it tonight! I loved it too! It was awesome. I love movies like that. One thing though...there was one issue that was never resolved! And that was the most intriguing story line for me and it was never resolved! Ya think they may be making another?
Post a Comment