
Last night, at Uncle Stew and Aunt Susie's house, the Graduation Commencement Ceremony for the Class of 2007 was held. It was so much fun and Aunt Susie went all out to make it a great night. There was a program made up with opening remarks, a key note speaker (which was Ty) and than a speech given by the class elected Valedictorian (me). She had even found an ASU cap and gown to wear for the ceremony. It was a blast! All of Ty's cousins and their kids were there to participate in the fun and it was fun! THe best part was she put together a little "Hand"book for me to have. Everyone traced around their hands and inside their hands they wrote a personal message on each one and she put the hands in the "hand"book. It was really sweet! There were lots of pictures taken and so as soon as I get my hands on those, I will post them. I was really impressed with how into his Aunt got into it, it was no small affair that is for sure! The whole house was decorated, there is the most scrumptious cake and if I say so myself, the speeches were really good! Thanks Aunt Susie for a great night, it was awesome!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Grad Night!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
that does sound like fun, what a great family to do that for you. The congrats and fun keeping going even after you have graduated.
Another reason to count your blessings - I want to thank the Manning clan for taking such good care of our daughter Jill. What a wonderful family all of you are!!!!
Congratulations on Graduating! Doesn't it feel so good...and freeing?!
Freeing is certainly one word to describe it! I love it!
You deserve it Jill! I'm so happy you got to have a graduation ceremony!
That ceremony sounds way more fun and exciting than the one I attended when I finished up at ASU!
Post a Comment