If you loved Paul Potts' story, you will absolutely love this one as well!!! Of course I cried!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
I love when the underdog wins!!!
A big thank you to my sister Ange for sharing this!!!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Gosh, Jill. That had me crying like a baby! And then I had to listen to it over, of course.
Why is it that in American Idol, all we get is wannabe soul singers, when there are so many other beautiful styles out there?!
I'm SUCH a sucker for stuff like this. Thanks for sharing. (I cried too)
That was great, I hope he does well!
Jill--
I just stumbled across your blog as I was searching for info about Yuma. My husband is graduating from the University of Idaho in about 2 weeks, and we're about 98% sure he's got a job with the Yuma Union School District. I was hoping to get to know you and chat with you about the area. We're LDS as well, and I cannot WAIT to go to the San Diego Temple! It's my absolute favorite one!
My email address is dhstephens4328@adelphia.net. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment