
I couldn't believe it! Thursday night Ty comes home from work with two mini-bouquets of tulips and a little poem that tells me that he had plan a surprised weekend getaway to San Diego for us! I was blown away that he set up for a hotel, activities for Sat, temple sessions, dinner reservations and for someone to watch Marley! We just got back tonight after a fun filled day walking on the beach and the San Diego Zoo and I am wiped out,
much like this baby gorilla that we saw, so I will post some pics tomorrow but I have to say, I love Southern California! Oh my gosh, it is just so beautiful! Its hard to come back here after seeing the ocean and all the lush green trees but I feel so blessed that we got to go and that Ty made it all possible! More to come tomorrow!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
San Diego!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
How fun! I'm so jealous! Ty definitely wins an award for that! Can't wait to hear more about the trip!
What a great dh!
Oh Jill, you are way too funny!!! You and the tired gorilla, that was the funniest thing ever!!! I laughed and laughed. And way to go Ty!!! A surprise trip, no reason, just because - he's a winner!!!
I heart Ty!
You are SO not that gorilla! Just too funny!
Post a Comment