Thursday, September 27, 2007

All Finished...for now!


I thought I could wait until after the move to start the third book in the Twilight series, Eclipse, but I could wait that long! Addie and I made a Costco run where they all the books there for just a little over $10 and I bought and finished last night at 2 in the morning! It was so good but the way it ended, that made me mad that I have to wait for the fourth one to come out! So, all in all, I read about 1500 pages in three days and still want more. Hurry Stephenie Meyer, the world is waiting for more of Bella and Edward! For all you fans, if you haven't checked out the website for Twilight, she has an excerpt of a book is writing on the side that is Edward's side of the story in Twilight. It is a whole chapter and really fun if you want to get a good fix in while you wait for book four!

3 comments:

KAT said...

I keep hearing about these books, I need to get myself a copy.

Kim said...

I must tell you i am reading twilight and I love edward! And bella! please can i meet an attractive vampire! haha I cant wait to read them all!

jamie said...

yeah, i read twilight in three days and new moon in 1!!! i'm obsessed!