I was reading the Whip Up blog and they had a contest a while ago on the best list of 5 guilty pleasures. I was bummed out that I found out about this after the fact but I still want to play so here I go, here is a list of my top 5 guilty pleasures.
1. Dressing up. And I am not just talking about getting all dolled up for a night
out on the town, I am talking about mix/matching costumes and coming up with whatever I can get my hands on. It doesn't have to be Halloween, anytime and anywhere, I am all for dressing up in order to have a good time.
2. Staying up in the wee hours of the night working on crafty projects while watching movie after movie on my lap top (life doesn't get much better than that)
3. Playing my music loud and dancing around my kitchen and getting caught by Ty
4. Looking at old photos...most of my photo albums are at home in CO and I am waiting anxiously to be reunited with them and remember memories that I have long forgotten
5. Having crushes on leading men in books: Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice), Harry Potter (yes I am 26 and have a crush on Harry Potter, don't act like you don't either), Luke (Confessions of of a Shopaholic), D'Artagnan (The Three Musketeers), Gilbert Blythe, Laurie (Little Women-I am one of those that thinks Jo should have ended up with Laurie).
Okay it is is your turn, I tag anyone else who wants to make their own list!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Guilty Pleasures!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Jill you have the best pictures of you dressing up. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Bunko! I love your guilty pleasures.
ahhh...the sweet memories of "Operation: Wear everything you own" Jill, you make me laugh. What fun!
Gilbert Blythe. My crush still exists "Sorry Anne" with that little canadian accent of his. Oh, and Lorie, don't even get me started. Christian Bale. He's a winner.
Post a Comment