Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've been tagged **GULP**

Counting Down to Jill

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: pink
Favorite Foods: ice cream, Italian food
Favorite Month: May
Favorite Song: right now it is Walk Behind You by Foo Fighters
Favorite Movie: Tommy Boy
Favorite Sport: Bowling (its the only one I can play)
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Day of the week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Moose Tracks
Favorite Time of Day: Late at night

9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: anxious...I know I should be packing instead of doing this
Current Taste: Diet Coke
Current Clothes: p.j.'s
Current Desktop: a pic of my nieces, Hannah and Ella
Current Toenail Color: pink, almost red
Current Time: 10:22 am
Current Surroundings: In my room
Current Thoughts: "Do I really need to take a shower today?"

8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Amy Eutizzi
First Kiss: some guy named Jason
First Screen Name: geobrim2tall
First Pet: dog named Sam
First Piercing: my ears
First Crush: Kevin Ingram in the 3rd grade
First CD: Boys II Men (their second album) and Top Gun, I bought them together
First car: 1988 Nissan Pick-up truck--Big Bertha

7 LASTS
Last Cigarette: no
Last Drink: milk
Last Car Ride: Last night, Ty and I went to the store to get treats for FHE
Last Kiss: Last night when Ty and I kissed good night
Last Movie Seen: Cocktails
Last Phone Call: Last night with Maren
Last CD Played: Mix She's The Man soundtrack...I just bought in on iTunes

6 HAVE YOU EVER?
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: no
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yes...speeding
Have You Ever Been Arrested: no
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: yes
Have You Ever Been on TV: yes
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: yes

5 THINGS
Thing You're Wearing: shirt and sweat pants
Thing You've Done Today: walked Marley, did the dishes, checked my email
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World (what a great song!)
Thing You Do When You're Bored: Blog, TV, eat, sew, annoy Ty to entertain me
Thing You Can't Live Without: My Family!

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY
1. bathroom
2. kitchen
3. around our complex
4. living room
(exciting, I know!)

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. Ty
2. Mom
3. My Apronistas

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: white
2. Hot or Cold: cold

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. See Mt. Kilimanjaro

1 comment:

The Blakes said...

What a fun list! I'm glad you're spending your time doing the important things, like blogging. The icky packing can wait! (Must you really go?!)