Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm In Love!


Earlier on my blog i mentioned that I have a tendency to be a little obsessive about things. Well, the Twilight series is no exception! Today at 2:30 pm I got home from doing some driving around old stomping grounds and checking out some fabric stores and making a very quick stop at Borders to pick up the next book in the series, New Moon. I had every intention of waiting until my plane ride home to start it but when Addie, my sister-in-law began reading Twilight and couldn't stop, I wanted to read a good book too, so I started reading my book. There we were, two girls sitting in the living room not saying a word to each other but completely bonding through these books! Cheesy you may say, but really, she would tell me where she was at and I would be so excited for her and I would tell her, "I have almost cried twice so far in this book." We haven't been able to stop. I finished my book at 11:00pm tonight and Addie is just about to finish hers. I give her props for reading so fast since she had a one year to take care of at the same time! I love these books. Now I am debating if I can squeeze enough out of my vacation money to go buy the third book so that I can still have something to read on the plane. Dallas, my brother, would just laugh at us and Addie and few times referred to the book as a great drug that I brought into the house! Addie's reward for finishing up some tests she has to take for her consulting company is that she can read New Moon at Thanksgiving, I will bring my copy with me to KY! We just read all day but it was a blast, thanks Addie for a great day!

1 comment:

Brimhall Designs said...

Your welcome Jill. It has been a long time since I've been so consumed by a book so Thank you!