
So everything you may have heard about this book is all...TRUE!!!!!!! I started the book yesterday on my flight to CO and when we landed I remember saying, "No not yet!" Than I took a little hiatus throughout the day to by with my family and play with my adorable nephew and was really excited to get back the book. So excited in fact that I ended up staying up till 4 in the morning in order to finish the book! And than to make things really hard, they put the first chapter of the next book at the end to give you a reason to buy the next one (as if Edward isn't reason enough) and that was probably the worst thing I could have done, now I need, and I mean NEEEEEED to read the next one! I do need something to read for the flight home. Borders has Twilight for only $9.99, which I thought was a really good price considering how popular it is, at least in AZ! Warning though, it is a chick flick in book form, which is probably why I couldn't put it down! Remember a few entries ago I mentioned that one of my guilty pleasures was having crushes on male characters in the books I read, well, Edward has moved onto that list!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
It's all true!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
When we visit on Thursday...we will definitely have to chat...I love this series! I read them all in a week!
Post a Comment